Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Twas The Night Blog Hop

The prolific Madam Samm has saved the day once again with another perfectly timed Blog Hop. Whether we want to admit it or not, the holidays are just around the corner and that corner is getting closer awfully fast! Like many of you, I am touched by a hand made gift and in the hustle and bustle that is the holidays, time is often in short supply. My best years are the ones where I make something each and every month and stash it away in a bin. Its a wonderful feeling to pop open that bin in December and find hand made gifts ready for giving! I did that last year, but I neglected to do so this year and I'm kicking myself now. You can bet I won't let that happen next year!

However, it's not too late to make some wonderful gifts for this year and thanks to Madam Samm and her trusty cheerleading sidekick, Marlene, from Stitchin By The Lake, you too can add some hand made cheer to your Christmas gift giving this year thanks to Marlene!

                                       Twas the night....Marlene has the schedule

 Beginning today, you can begin visiting the lovely blogs that are participating in Twas The Night. The whole blog is built around making something in just one night or in the span of a couple of hours. You are sure to find lots of inspiration for fun new projects.

My day isn't until the very last day and by the time we get there, I'm certain I'll have a very long list of new gifts to make!

So here's the schedule for the hop - get your hopping boots on!

Tuesday, Nov. 11
Wednesday, Nov. 12
Thursday, Nov. 13
Friday, Nov. 14
Monday, Nov. 17
Tuesday, Nov. 18
Wednesday, Nov. 19
Thursday, Nov. 20
Friday, Nov. 21

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...